Samsung Z3 Corporate Edition is a new variant of the last Korean smartphone running Tizen, who lived to see the terms of the original number of improvements.
Presented in October last year, Samsung Z3 lived to see the new variant, with a note Corporate Edition. As the name suggests smartphone has been designed for corporations and can boast an appropriate safety certificate for business use. Relative to the standard variant of the Samsung Z3 Corporate Edition spawned two significant improvements. First, an aging circuit Spreadtrum SC7730S was replaced by Snapdragon 410, second smartphone now supports the LTE communication. The rest of the specification remains unchanged. Samsung Z3 Corporate Edition is available as of now in Russia and there have to pay for it the equivalent of approx. 1035 gold. Price is large, but our neighbors electronics is generally more expensive.
Samsung Z3 Corporate Edition – Specifications:
- System: Tizen 2.4
- Display: 5-inch display with HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels), the matrix sAMOLED,
- Processor: Snapdragon 410, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at 1.2 GHz,
- RAM: 1 GB
- Memory: 8 GB, expandable through the use of microSD reader up to 128 GB,
- Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Camera: 8 megapixel, LED,
- Battery: 2600 mAh,
- Something for the maniac: Dual SIM, FM radio,
- Dimensions: 141.5 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm.
Source: The Linux Center