On the Polish market debut smartphone Doogee X5 MAX high capacity battery, the basic technical specifications and a biometric sensor.
Doogee X5 MAX is a typical low-budget smartphone is why the manufacturer has chosen to apply the SoC MediaTek MT6580, whose four cores based on ARM architecture Cortex-A7 and have a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz. The SoC is supported by a 1-gigabyte main memory RAM, and the data and applications manufacturer has reserved 8 GB built-in memory (user available about 6 GB). There were plenty of opportunities for further expansion through the use of a microSD card reader. Responsible for the graphics chip while the integrated Mali-400. Such a system does not impress you in the performance of popular applications benchmark, but should make a meaningful use of the device without any cutoff and downtime. With the games will be, but a little worse, because in this you run a set of simpler titles. Energy efficiency in the smartphone provides a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. According to the manufacturer on a single charge cycle smartphone will allow to carry out up to 20 h Talk / listen to music for 46 h / 20 days of standby time / day to 2.5 mode variable. on the rear panel of the smartphone Doogee X5 MAX has been embedded fingerprint reader – Protect your data from falling into the wrong hands. In addition, when its use is possible to control the music player, or take a photo. And finally, most importantly, that is the price – Doogee X5 MAX store DOOGEE.pl, was priced at 359 zlotys .
Specifications Doogee X5 MAX
- System: Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow);
- Screen: 5.0 "HD (1,280 x 720 pixels) IPS;
- SOC: Czterordzeniowwy MediaTek MT6580 (4x ARM Cortex-A7 clocked at 1.3);
- GPU ARM Mali-400;
- RAM: 1 GB;
- Internal memory: 8 GB;
- Card Reader: Yes;
- Camera: 5 MP (interpolation up to 8 MP), LED Illuminates LED video in HD 720p .;
- Extras: fingerprint reader;
- Battery: 4000 mAh;
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi wireless module working in N standard, 3G (HSDPA 21,1Mbps), microUSB 2.0 port, dual SIM card slot, GPS receiver.