Note phablet YU Yurek unexpectedly appeared in Indian stores stationary. The device has a 6-inch display, MT6753 system and a powerful battery, and it is all for the equivalent of 860 dollars.
YU is a relatively little-known Indian company, which is dependent on Microsoft – the second largest producer in that market. Its new proposal is a model YU Yurek Note – solidly equipped and affordable phablet.YU Yurek Note (YU6000) was equipped with a 6-inch IPS display, where the Android 5.1 Lollipop is presented in Full HD (1920×1080). The heart of this device is octa MediaTek MT6753 clocked at 1.5 GHz (Cortex-A53) with a graphics chip Mali-T720MP3. The whole works with 3 GB of RAM, and user files producer has allocated 16 GB of internal memory. YU also took care of the photographic event – on the rear panel located a 13-megapixel camera with LED Illuminates LED on the front of the 8-megapixel webcam for video calls or type photos selfie. The manufacturer has not forgotten about the long battery life, so the cell has implemented until 4000 mAh – taking into account the energy-saving components should expect superb performance on a single charge. There were also some standard modules and ports, such as 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS with AGPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB and microUSB OTG. YU Yurek Note is available at this moment in India and what is interesting only in stationary shops. Sam premiered unnoticed, and the information available is due to one of the people in India, which shared it on Twitter (with photos). Phablet was priced at the equivalent of 860 zlotys – this is a typical price for devices from China / India similar parameters.
Specifications YU Yurek Note:
- Display: 6-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920×1080), Gorilla Glass 3,
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753 8-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) with a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz,
- GPU: Mali-T720MP3,
- RAM: b3 GB
- Memory: b16 GB, expandable through the use of a microSD card reader that supports cards up to 32 GB,
- Camera: megapixel b8,
- Camera: 13-megapixel sensor with dual LED Illuminates LED and PDAF,
- Battery: 4000 mAh,
- System: Android 5.1 Lollipop,
- Communication: Bluetooth, microUSB, GPS receiver with A-GPS module Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, LTE Cat. 4.