CREO Mark 1 is a proposal phabletu middle class, whose main advantage of the software is to be updated every month with new features suggested by users of this device. This is an example worthy of emulation.
CREO is a small company from India, and the Mark 1 is so far only available on that market, so in theory there is nothing in it worthy of attention, especially that he phablet does not stand out in terms of technical specifications. However, in spite of everything, I think it is worth paying attention to this device – mainly because of the interesting ideas related to the software. At the start CREO Mark 1 offers an interesting overlay system Fuel OS, which is based on the system Google Android. It offers very interesting features, such as:
- Sense – search system, which is activated by pressing the button, double appliances; it enables you to quickly search the resources of the entire device,
- Echo – answering voice, cooperating with each operator (in India)
- Retriever – automatically sending e-mail in the event of divination to another phone SIM card than the assigned (protection in case of theft)
- Automatic call forwarding to another SIM card, if those are not active / is busy / use from another phone,
- extensive notification manager,
- SMS box, grouping messages for category (private, business, advertising, spam), with rapid response and the use of passwords.
But this is not the end of curiosities. The manufacturer declares that, in accordance with the motto ,, new smartphone every month '', a monthly software update will be made available, through which the CREO Mark 1 will be new features. They will not, however, result from the whim ,, '' producer, because first of all be taken into account proposals of the users themselves, because they know best, after all, what they really need. Of course, the company will pay attention mainly to the most frequently given proposals, but each user will have access to the full list of changes by installing updates. I do not know whether you agree me, but I think the more reputable manufacturers should follow the example of this young Indian's, at least in the approach to add / peeling function in our smartphones. As far as the purely technical, it CREO Mark 1 is equipped with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution WQHD (2560×1440), MediaTek Helio X10 and 3 GB of RAM. On board it was also a place for batteries with a capacity of 3100 mAh, a 21-megapiskelowego main camera Sony IMX298 (4K, slow-motion, 3D and Live Photo) and 8-megapixel front camera. Phablet you can buy, among others, by the manufacturer (where you can find more information); it was priced at the equivalent of $ 300.