Sony launched the official process of implementing the latest version of firmware for the models Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact, which brings together system Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow the refreshed graphical interface. Of course, not without other news.
The latest update build number 23.5.A.0.570 containing system Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow (this is version 6.0.1) for Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503), Xperia Z3 (D6603) and the Xperia Z3 Compact (D5803) was made available for all users with device from free sale. Unfortunately, in the case of the Sony Xperia Z2 (with Polish, only this model have access) at this moment through the PC Companion software (for Windows PCs) update is not found. Android 6.0 Marshmallow was not also found from the phone. We must therefore wait.The new software includes the following new products and enhancements:
- Improved Privacy Settings: even better you can manage permissions your app data and control them.
- a new, more intuitive interface camera: switch between modes and adjust settings using simple gestures.
- Smart extending battery life: longer working unit on a single charge cycle with features Sleep and Standby application.
- Xperia news: express yourself and get creative with easy access to the labels in the application.
- Direct sharing: sharing with activity, recent contacts and applications list.