On the Polish market debut ASUS ZenFone Max (ZC550KL), which will delight long battery life, and an interesting design.
ASUS ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) set for a very long time to work on a single charge cycle because the battery capacity of 5000 mAh is no guarantee even 37.6 hours talk time on 3G. In addition, lithium-polymer battery according to the manufacturer will maintain the unit in standby mode for 38 days (914 hours), will allow you to browse the internet using WiFi for 32.5 hours or play video over 22.6 h. But this is not the end of the advantages of battery ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) because it is able to share its accumulated energy to another device. Simply connect the two devices via USB with support for OTG (On-The-Go). Large battery has found its place in the housing with a thickness of up to a maximum of 10.55 millimeters. Performance ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) guarantee a 4-core system (64-bit) Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (ARM Cortex-A53) with a clock frequency of 1.2 GHz with Adreno 306 graphics chip, which is supported by 2 GB of RAM LPDDR3. On the data reserved 16 GB of internal memory and microSD reader that supports cards up to 64 GB. Communication facilities include modem (LTE cat.4) offers data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbps, dual microSIM card slot (dual standby) Bluetooth 4.0, USB port with support for OTG as well as WiFi module working in a standard N. the rear panel has been embedded 13-megapixel main camera with technology PixelMaster and aperture of the lens F / 2.0. The camera is supported by the LED. Dedicated video calls was 5 megapixel camera (lens aperture F / 2.0 and technology PixelMaster). The image is presented in HD (1280 x 720 pixels) on the 5.5-inch screen with IPS technology, ASUS TrueVivid. Matrix in order to protect against damage has been hidden under the Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The fully laminated display occupies 72% of the front panel.
Specifications ASUS ZenFone Max (ZC550KL)
- Display: 5.5-inch display with HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels) IPS, full lamination, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, ASUS TrueVivid,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at a frequency of 1.2 GHz, 64-bit,
- GPU: Adreno 306,
- RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3,
- Memory: 16 GB, microSD reader that supports cards up to 64 GB, 5 GB chmuerze ASUS,
- Camera: 5 megapixel, lens aperture F / 2.0, PixelMaster,
- Camera: 13-megapixel camera, LED Illuminates LED, lens aperture F / 2.0, PixelMaster,
- Battery: 5000 mAh,
- System: Google Android 5.0 Lollipop interface ZenUI,
- Something for the maniac: LTE modem (cat.4), cool appearance, dual SIM card slot,
- Dimensions: 77.5 x 156 x 10.55 mm,
- Weight: 202 g.
ASUS ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) will be available for purchase in two colors (black and white), priced at 999 dollars.