GOCLEVER is not slowing down, and after the introduction of their first laptop preparing for the presentation of the new, low-budget phabletu – Quantum 2 550.
System Google Android 5.1 Lollipop to be displayed on the 5.5-inch screen in HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels), and the performance guarantee 4-core (64-bit) MediaTek MT6735 clocked single core at 1.3 GHz and 1 GB of RAM. Data and applications will be reserved for 8 GB of internal memory and microSD reader that supports cards up to 32 GB. The specification is intended to include LTE modem fourth category, dual card slot SIM module, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB port 2.0 with support for OTG, 8-megapixel camera, appearing in the company of LED and camera to Selfies 5 megapixels. GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550 will have a battery with a capacity of 2500mAh, which should provide up to eight hours of surfing the WiFi network, or even 125 hours in standby mode. Components will be closed in a housing with dimensions of 155 x 76.4 x 8.5 mm and weighing 160 grams.
Specification GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550
- Display: 5.5-inch display with HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels) IPS display,
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at a frequency of 1.3 GHz,
- RAM: 1 GB
- Memory: 8 GB, microSD reader that supports cards up to 32 GB,
- Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Camera: 8-megapixel camera, LED Illuminates LED
- Battery: 2500 mAh,
- Communication: LTE modem, dual SIM card slot,
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop,
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.4 x 8.5 mm,
- Weight: 160 g.