Nubia today unveiled a new smartphone – My Prague S (my Prague S), which not only radiates a stylish and slim design, but also good components.
Nubia My Prague S This device has a 5.2-inch display, made with the Super AMOLED display, showing the picture in Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels). The panel was embedded in a slim casing is coated on both sides of the glass 2.5D. For the performance smartphone is responsible Snapdragon 615 (4xARM Cortex-A53 + 4xARM Cortex-A53) with a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz, supported by 3 GB of RAM 800MHz LPDDR3, and the data will find their place in the memory of 64 GB eMMC 4.5. The processor manufactured on 28nm process technology utilizes the ARM big.LITTLE and has an integrated graphics chip Adreno 405. It should be noted that ZTE decided to use a hybrid card reader, so that the user determines whether to use support for dual SIM cards, or resign from it and expandable memory via a microSD card reader that supports cards with capacities up to 128 GB. The remaining technical specification includes a 13-megapixel camera of Samsung ISOCELL the aperture of the lens F / 2.2, camera dedicated to video calls on the matrix 8 megapixel (wide angle lens 78 degrees, the lens aperture F / 2.4), dual band wireless module working in a standard ac, Bluetooth 4.0, the battery capacity of 2200 mAh, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, as well as LTE modem, the fourth category (150 Mbps). We Nubia smartphone Prague S operates under the control of Nubia UI 3.0 is based on Google's Android Lollipop). Furthermore, the manufacturer of the software has enriched soft Neovision 5.2. Components were closed in housing with dimensions of 148.2 x 72.5 x 6.8 millimeters and weighing 135 grams. Suggested retail price for the smartphone Nubia My Prague S has been set at 2,499 yuan, which after conversion and taxation gives us about 1,930 dollars. Smartphone sales will debut on January 20 this year.
Specifications Nubia My Prague S
- Display: 5.2-inch on-cell matrix Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED screen, 424 PPI,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939), 8-core unit (4x ARM Cortex-A53 + 4x ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at a frequency of 1.5 GHz, 64-bit unit.
- GPU Adreno 405,
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 64GB eMMC 4.5, expandable by using a microSD card reader that supports cards with capacities up to 128 GB,
- Camera: 8 megapixel, lens aperture of F / 2.4 wide-angle lens – 78 degrees, five lenses, sapphire glass,
- Camera: 13-megapixel camera, LED Illuminates LED Lens aperture F / 2.4, the Samsung ISOCELL, five lenses, sapphire crystal, software Neovision 5.2
- Battery: 2200 mAh,
- Operating System: Android Lollipop from Nubia UI 3.0,
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, the WiFi module working in a standard ac
- Something for Maniak: LTE modem, the fourth category (up to 150 Mbps), dual SIM card slot – hybrid
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.5 x 6.8 mm,
- Weight: 135 g.