Orange Poland was the first operator on the Polish market, introduced the interesting smartphone Huawei – ShotX with flip-up camera and a biometric sensor on the side.
Huawei ShotX under the subscription offer Orange Poland can be purchased with an initial fixed fee for a token sum, if decide for the highest monthly commitment (149.99 zł. With lower bids, however, is not the worst, and prices are as follows:
- Smart LTE Plan (39,99 zł) – the initial fee is 709 zł
- Smart LTE Plan (49,99 zł) – the initial fee is 609 zł
- Smart LTE Plan (69,99 zł) – the initial fee is 409 zł
- Smart LTE Plan (89,99 zł) – the initial fee is 209 zł
- Smart LTE Plan Joint / Main (99,99 zł) – the initial fee is 109 zł
- Smart LTE Plan Joint / Main (zł 149.99) – the initial fee is 1 zł
Special attention Huawei ShotX deserves camera flip-up, which was mounted on a special hinge (mechanism endure for two years, using it every day 132 times), which allows for maximum deflection angle of up to 180 degrees. 13 megapixel camera with a lens aperture F / 2.0 is accompanied by two LEDs. You should also pay attention to the location of a biometric sensor, which was on the left edge of the Huawei ShotX. This procedure should affect a higher comfort smartphone with one hand.
Specifications Huawei ShotX
- Display: 5.2-inch display IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 441PPI,
- Processor: Snapdragon 616, 8-core unit (4x ARM Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 1.2 GHz)
- GPU Adreno 405,
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory: 16 GB microSD reader,
- Apara / Camera: 13-megapixel lens aperture of F / 2.0, two LEDs, materials flip-up mechanism,
- Battery: 3100 mAh
- Something for Maniak: LTE modem (cat.4), dual SIM card slot, metal body,
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop from Huawei EMUI 3.1.