MSP4507 Victory LTE smartphone is the latest Manta, which debuted today in sales and is offered for 439 dollars. What can you expect from him?
Manta MSP4507 Victory LTE is running Google Android 5.1 Lollipop, which is presented on a 4.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels). Over the efficiency of work supervised by a 4-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.0 GHz and 1 GB of RAM. The number of cores and the timing suggest to use a 64-bit system MT6735P MediaTek SoC, which is widely used in smartphones with lower priced. It's a decent processor ensures optimum performance of the system and allows you to run several interesting titles available on Google Play. Data will be collected in the device memory (8 GB), which at any time you can zoom in by using a microSD card reader that supports cards up to 32 GB. Communications facilities in Manta MSP4507 Victory LTE is as follows: dual SIM card slot, the modem LTE (cat.4), Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB port, and WiFi wireless network module operating in IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n. So it's very basic set, but the most sufficient. Further specification of Manta MSP4507 Victory LTE weighing 135 grams and measuring 130.5 x 67 x 11.55 millimeters and also includes 8-megapixel main camera, front camera – 2 megapixels, FM radio, and a battery of 1800 mAh.
Specifications Manta MSP4507 Victory LTE
- Display: 4.5-inch display with a resolution of FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) IPS screen,
- Processor: 4-core clocked at 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Memory: 8 GB microSD reader that supports cards up to 32 GB,
- Camera: 2 megapixel,
- Camera: 8-megapixel camera, LED Illuminates LED
- Battery: 1800 mAh
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Something for Maniak: LTE modem (cat.4), dual SIM card slot,
- Dimensions: 130.5 x 67 x 11.55 mm
- Weight: 135 g.