in the database GFXBench noticed was the mysterious smartfdon OnePlus, which could debut in the market as OnePlus 2 mini. And the name will be the most deserving because of the size and the components used.
According to the information published in GFXBench in OnePlus 2 mini will use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 – unit equipped with a quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz and four cores auxiliary ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.5 GHz. Responsible for graphics performance is, however, a chip Adreno 430. OnePlus 2 mini will use the 4-gigabyte RAM working memory LPDDR4 type, which is characterized by lower demand for power from the battery and a faster response time (bandwidth of 32 GB / s – 2x more than LPDDR3) . OnePlus 2 Mini also comes with a 13-megapixel camera with a lens aperture f / 2.0. Video calls and Selfie was dedicated camera with a matrix of 5 megapixels. The main camera can also count on the presence of the optical image stabilization (OIS) and laser measurement focus that reduces the time to catch the focus to 0.3s. The image will be presented in Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with a diagonal 4.6 ". In OnePlus 2 mini-miss should also be a fingerprint reader which is the same as the second generation of the standard model will be very fast and recognizes up to five fingerprints . OnePlus therefore drawing a great competitor for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact, which wins more memory and higher screen resolution. If only the price is right, this machine can achieve market success.
Specifications OnePlus 2 mini
- Display: 4.6-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), the density of pixels per inch is 479,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 8-core unit (4x ARM Cortex-A57 + 4x ARM Cortex-A53), a 64-bit operating system unit,
- GPU Adreno 430,
- RAM: 4 GB of LP-DDR4, 1333,
- Memory: 64GB eMMC v5.0
- Camera: 5-megapixel,
- Camera: 13-megapikslowy (probably with aperture f / 2.0), video recording at 4K resolution,
- Communications: Bluetooth, dual-band wireless module working in a standard ac, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, the modem LTE
- System: Google Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.