The company Oppo has announced a new model variant R7 plus. It comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory for the user, as compared to the configuration of the standard model with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of memory for the user.
Price from space
As for the price, it the latest variant Oppo R7 plus was priced at 2,999 yuan, which after conversion and taxation gives us about 2,287 dollars. Price, however, concerns the model of a dedicated network of China Unicom. The international version will have to pay us for 3299 yuan (~ 2515 pound sterling including VAT). Currently on the Chinese side takes presale, and standard sales will begin later this month.
The high price is not the only problem
It is evident that Oppo is looking for gullible customers who pursue cyferkami not looking at the rest. Increasing RAM and internal user did not make the model R7 plus the flagship device in terms of components used and performance. Components used in the production of housing, appearance, applied technology, and a few other ingredients is undoubtedly the qualities that should be everyone's flagship model, but here the problem is in the central unit. Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 would be an understatement. I've not about the number of cores, frequency of their timing and big.LITTLE ARM technology, but with very mediocre layout – Adreno 405. It is not able to provide adequate liquidity action, and when a heavy load is falling yields (lags) and It heats up. Therefore, higher RAM is not enough. Here Oppo should be put to better SoC (given the price) and apply higher generation unit – Qualcomm Snapdragon 808.
SPECIFICATIONS Oppo R7 Plus
- Display: 6.0-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), has been applied glass 2.5D technology Super AMOLED Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 377 PPI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 8-core unit (4x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.5 GHz + 4x ARM Cortex-A53 with a clock frequency of 1.0 GHz) 64-bit unit
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 4 GB 1866MHz LPDDR3
- Memory: 64 GB, expandable by using a microSD card reader (supports up to 128 GB)
- Camera: 8 megapixel f / 2.4
- Camera: 13-megapixel sensor, dual LED Illuminates LED aperture of F2.2
- Communication: LTE modem (cat.4), offering download speeds of up to 150 Mbps, GPS receiver with A-GPS and Russian GLONASS wireless module WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop from coloros 2.1
- Weight: 203 g
- Dimensions: 158.18 x 82.3 x 7.75 mm