As announced today the official presentation lived to see the two smartphones from BBK – Vivo Vivo X6 and X6 Plus. Both devices can be called a super średniakami ,, '', and their main advantages are the displays made in the technology Super AMOLED display, 4GB of RAM and excellent workmanship. Only the appearance …
SoC, RAM and internal memory
For performance Vivo Vivo X6 and X6 Plus will be responsible MediaTek MT6752. SoC is composed of ośmiordzeniowego processor (8xCortex-A53) clocked at 1.7 GHz and the graphics chip Mali-T760MP2. It is a set of mid-end that provides a really solid performance, which was confirmed, among others, in our test Meizu m1 note, which is also equipped with this system. The big plus of the latest proposals from BBK is a 4-gigabyte main memory RAM, which is still not a common practice in this class of equipment. The basic version will offer prospective owner of 32GB of internal memory, and the version of the upside ,, '' 64GB, and in both cases it will be expanded with a memory card slot if attention is for the second SIM card slot because it is a hybrid.
Super AMOLED display in two sizes
Both recently presented smartphones are equipped with displays made in the technology Super AMOLED, which is undoubtedly one of their biggest advantages. Both devices can boast Full HD resolution (1920×1080), but they differ diagonal, which in Vivo X6 has a 5.2-inch, and Vivo X6 Plus 5.7 inches. For some time, this procedure is very popular among the more prestigious competition, so BBK also decided not to stand out. Displays protects Gorilla Glass, which is radiused at the edges (2.5D).
Quick camera is the key
Vivo Vivo X6 and X6 Plus are equipped with identical cameras. The main camera is a matrix with a resolution of 13-megapixels, which was supported dual LED Illuminates with two color schemes: warm and cold. Thanks to the rapid autofocusowi photo will be done in less than 0.2 seconds, and the application itself opens in 0.6 seconds (of course according to the manufacturer's declaration). Photo selfie was designed 8-megapixel camera with a wide angle lens front.
The controversial design
An important advantage of Vivo Vivo X6 and X6 Plus is also quality. Cases of both devices are made of an alloy of aluminum and magnesium, which has been hand-buffed and subjected to laser treatment. However, it is already controversial design of the two smartphones. If not for a few minor details could be thought that this iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, not Vivo Vivo X6 and X6 Plus. I personally think that the best imitation is not bad, but in this case someone went way too far. Very rude.
What else should I know?
- Plus version ,, '' is the first smartphone in the world equipped with an audio chip ES9028 ES9603 DAC and amplifier; standard version is also equipped with a dedicated DAC, but of inferior quality (Asahi Kasei AK4375A)
- Vivo X6 is equipped with a battery capacity of 2400 mAh and Vivo Plus X6 – 3000 mAh. There is also a special variant of the larger model with a battery capacity of 4000 mAh,
- on the rear panel of both smartphones was located biometric sensor that can unlock the display in 0.4 seconds,
- Both devices work on the control of Android 5.1 with the overlay system Lollipop FunTouch OS version 2.5,
- Manufacturer overlay allows you to work in two windows simultaneously,
- There are three different colors: gold, silver and pink-gold (sound familiar?).
Pricing and Availability
Vivo Vivo X6 and X6 Plus will be available in China from 7 December and so far there is no information as to the availability in other markets, although this is highly unlikely. In any case, these smartphones were priced at the equivalent of 390 dollars (approx. PLN 1800 taxes) and $ 470 (approx. 2,300 zlotys after tax). So it is not cheap.