Soon the sales debut new smartphone from GOCLEVER – Quantum 500 LTE , which will be equipped with among other things a 64-bit SoC.
For performance GOCLEVER Quantum 500 LTE responsible will be 4-core unit supplied by Taiwanese company MediaTek – MT6735M / MT6735P whose cores based on ARM architecture Cortex-A53 and have a clock frequency of 1.0 GHz. SoC with integrated graphics chip ARM Mali T720 received support from 1 GB of RAM, and data storage is 8 GB of onboard memory which can be expanded by using a microSD card reader that supports cards up to 32 GB. Android 5.1.1 Lollipop will be presented with a resolution qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display with a diagonal of five inches. The matrix was made with IPS technology, and the density of pixels per inch with this configuration that is approximately 220. The screen has a full lamination have .. communication facilities in GOCLEVER Quantum 500 LTE is as follows: a double micro-SIM card slot, micro USB 2.0 port , WiFi wireless network module working in a standard N, Bluetooth 4.0, the LTE modem (cat. 4), and the GPS receiver with A-GPS. On the rear panel of the smartphone was located an 8-megapixel main camera found in the company of LEDs illuminate the LED. Videos are recorded in HD 720p. Video calls and perform Selfie will be transmitted using the 2 megapixel camera. The housing with dimensions of 143 x 71.5 x 8.9 mm was also embedded battery with a capacity of 2100 mAh. Sales Kit will include: smartphone, 5V 1A charger, headphones, USB cable, 2 additional rear panels: white and yellow, as well as instructions.
Specifications GOCLEVER Quantum 500 LTE
- Display: 5.0-inch display with a resolution qHD (960 x 540 pixels), the density of pixels per inch is 220 IPS screen,
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735M, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at 1.0 GHz, 64-bit operating system unit,
- RAM: 1 GB
- Memory: 8 GB, expandable by using a microSD card reader (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 2 megapixel,
- Camera: 8 megapixel, LED Illuminates LED
- Battery: 2100 mAh
- System: Google Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Something for maniac: a double micro-SIM card slot, the modem LTE (Cat. 4)
- Dimensions: 143 x 71.5 x 8.9 mm.