Medion introduced today to sell the smartphone Medion X5020, which has good hardware configuration and a slim case.
Medion X5020 debuted on the German market, and its suggested retail price was set by the manufacturer to 299 euros , which after conversion will give us about 1264 zł Performance in the Medion X5020 provides Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, equipped with eight 64-bit cores which are based on ARM architecture Cortex-A53. The four main cores are characterized by maximum clock speed of 1.5 GHz and four auxiliary characterized by a clock speed of 1.0 GHz. and graphics responsibility is integrated Adreno 405 graphics chip SoC received support from 3 GB of RAM type LPDDR3. So we have a good setup guaranteeing the good performance of Google's Android 5.0 Lollipop. Medion X5020 image is presented on the 5.0-inch display with IPS technology made in Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels). Matrix has a wide viewing angle of up to 178 degrees, and the density pixels per inch ratio of 441. The screen to protect against mechanical damage has been protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The data on the smartphone uses 32 GB of onboard memory, and a microSD card reader that supports cards capacity up to 128 GB. Places sufficient therefore photographs taken 13-megapixel camera, which is supported by LED illuminate the LED. Video connections was dedicated while the camera of 5 megapixels. The processor supports multiple faster data transmission standard LTE 4G fourth category, thereby providing data transmission at a maximum speed of 150 Mbps for downloading and to 50 Mbps when sending. Energy supplies while the battery capacity of 2600 mAh. Components are enclosed in a housing made of plastic with a metal body.
Specifications Medion X5020
- Display: 5.0-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS screen, 441 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939), 8-core unit (4x ARM Cortex-A53 + 4x ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at a frequency of 1.5 GHz, 64-bit unit.
- GPU Adreno 405,
- RAM: 3 GB
- Memory: 32 GB, expandable by using a microSD card reader that supports cards with capacities up to 128 GB,
- Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Camera: 13-megapixel camera, LED Illuminates LED
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX, Wi-Fi Direct, 2.0 microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS module working in a standard WiFi N,
- Something for Maniak: LTE modem, the fourth category (up to 150 Mbps), dual SIM card slot (microSIM + nanosim)
- Dimensions: 143 x 72 x 6.9 mm,
- Weight: 130 g.