Elif S Plus is the latest phablet from Gionee with a display diagonal of 5.5 "and a USB connector type C.
For the efficient operation of the system is to comply with MediaTek MT6753 (eight 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53), which received support from the 3 GB of RAM. For information and applications have been booked only 16 GB of onboard memory, expandable by using a microSD card reader. Software Gionee Elif S Plus is presented in HD (1,280 x 720 pixels) AMOLED display with a diagonal of 5.5 ". The screen was hidden under a sheet of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 debuted on the rear panel 13-megapixel main camera (LED Illuminates LED video in 1080p). Video connections and is dedicated Selfie while 5 megapixel camera. Other specifications Gionee Elif S Plus also includes: wireless module Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS receiver with A-GPS, USB port type C, the LTE modem, the battery capacity of 3150 mAh, as well as dual SIM card slot I. Gionee Elif S Plus is priced at 16,999 Indian rupees, which after conversion gives us about a thousand dollars.
Specifications Gionee Elif S Plus
- Display: 5.5-inch display with HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels) AMOLED display
- Processor: Mediatek MT6753 8-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) with a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz
- GPU ARM Mali-T720MP3, 3-core graphics chip clocked at 450MHz,
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16 GB microSD reader,
- Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Camera: 13-megapixel, LED Illuminates LED video in 1080p,
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Something for Maniak: LTE modem (cat.4), dual SIM card slot, USB port type C.