LG just announced that the V10 – the latest high-end smartphone – of this week will debut on the international stage and will be delivered to major markets around the world.
LG phablet V10 will appear in the United States, China, and Hong Kong. In Canada, Europe, more countries in Asia, the Middle East and in Latin America, however, has to make its debut this quarter. At the moment nearer term has not yet been determined by the manufacturer. On this occasion, LG in the US market prepared a great promotion for the purchase of their newest devices. Any person who chooses to LG V10 to 15 November this year, will receive a gift microSD memory card with a capacity of 200 GB, charger and extra battery. LG V10 is a completely different device, as it is equipped with two displays mounted on the front panel – the main diagonal of 5.7 "and a resolution WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels), plus featuring a resolution of 1040 x 160 pixels and a diagonal of 2.1". The secondary display is able to work independently presenting notifications, shortcuts to frequently used applications, watch, and many other things – including dedicated music player buttons. Components in this unit are enclosed in a housing with a stainless steel body, which communicates with the plastic.
LG V10 Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch display with a resolution WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels), Corning Gorilla Glass 4, the extra screen 2.1 "(1040 x 160 pixels)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 (MSM8992), 6-core unit – 2 x ARM Cortex-A57 with a clock frequency of 1.82 GHz + 4 x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.44 GHz, 64-bit unit
- GPU: Adreno 418
- RAM: 4 GB
- Memory: 64 GB
- Camera: 5 megapixel 2x
- Camera: 16-megapixel camera, laser auto-focusing, videos at a resolution of 2160p @ 30fps, optical image stabilization
- something for maniac: LTE modem (cat.9)
- Communication: dual band WiFi wireless network module working in a standard ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 192 g