Honor officially unveiled the latest smartphone middle class – Honor 5X, which has a metal housing, a biometric sensor and low price.
Performance in Honor 5X provides unit developed by Qualcomm – Snapdragon 615, equipped with eight 64-bit cores, which are based on the ARM architecture Cortex-A53. The four main cores are characterized by maximum clock speed of 1.5 GHz and four auxiliary characterized by a clock speed of 1.0 GHz. The central unit supports ARM big.LITTLE technology and was produced in 28-nanometer process technology. Is responsible for the graphics chip integrated graphics Adreno 405. The processor supports multiple faster data transmission standard LTE 4G fourth category, thereby providing data transmission at a maximum speed of 150 Mbps for downloading and to 50 Mbps when sending. The SoC has received support from the 3 GB of RAM type LPDDR3 (will also be version 2 GB), and is therefore more significant than the need to ensure the high culture of the system Google Android version 5.1 Lollipop. In Honor 5X applied 16 GB of built-in memory and a microSD card reader that supports cards with capacities up to 128 GB. It is therefore enough room to accommodate video and photographs taken 13-megapixel camera with a lens aperture f / 2.0, which is on your left has the support of the two doświetlających LEDs. 5X honor also comes with a 5.5-inch display with IPS technology, on which the image is presented in Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels). Matrix has a wide viewing angle of up to 178 degrees, and the density pixels per inch ratio of 401. It is also worth mentioning the presence of a biometric sensor located under the main camera lens. So it was placed in the same place as in the higher models – Honor 7. Honor 5X will initially be available only in China, but keep in mind the possibility of imports. A variant equipped with 2 GB of RAM is priced at 999 yuan, while version offers 3 GB RAM associated with the expense 1,399 yuan. Purposely not converted this time prices as the international version and models available from retailers will be slightly more expensive. Of Honour 5X start today, and the sale will begin on 3 November 2015.
Specifications Honor 5X
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS screen, 401 PPI,
- Processor: Snapdragon ualcomm 615 (MSM8939), 8-core unit (4x ARM Cortex-A53 + 4x ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at a frequency of 1.5 GHz, 64-bit unit.
- GPU Adreno 405,
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB
- Memory: 16 GB, expandable by using a microSD card reader that supports cards up to 64 GB,
- Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Camera: 13-megapixel camera, two LEDs illuminate the LED, lens aperture F / 2.0,
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop from 3.1 Emotion UI
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS module working in a standard WiFi N,
- Something for Maniak: LTE modem, the fourth category (up to 150 Mbps), biometric sensor, dual SIM card slot, metal body,
- Dimensions: 151.3 x 76.3 x 8.15 mm,
- Weight: 158 g.