Bluboo Xfire is the latest smartphone dedicated to less demanding users, which was valued at $ 59.99.
Bluboo Xfire is equipped with MediaTek MT6735 system, consisting of a 4-core CPU (64-bit cores built on ARM Cortex-A53) with a clock frequency of 1.0 GHz and the graphics chip Mali-T720. Xfire Bluboo image is presented on a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution qHD (960 x 540 pixels). This configuration translates to 220 pixels per inch. The user has a 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory and microSD reader. For lovers of photography for smartphones has an 8-megapixel main camera and LED, and Selfie is dedicated matrix camera with five megapixels. The smartphone supports LTE and provides communication via WiFi module 802.11 b / g / n, dual SIM card slot. Energy supplies while the battery capacity of 2750 mAh enclosed in a housing with dimensions of 140.2 x 71.5 x 9.3 mm. The whole in regulating Android 5.1 Lollipop
Specifications Bluboo Xfire
- Display: 5-inch display with qHD resolution (960x 540 pixels) IPS matrix,
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735P, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at 1.0 GHz, 64-bit operating system unit,
- RAM: 1GB,
- Memory: 8 GB, expandable through the use of a microSD card reader,
- Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Camera: 8 megapixel, LED,
- Battery: 2750 mAh
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Communications: Modem LTE
- Dimensions: 140.2 x 71.5 x 9.3 mm.