Lenovo does not spare us. She made her debut mass of new computers, several new tablets, and now the time has come for smartphones. Meet four interesting news – P1 VIBE, VIBE P1M, Phabs Plus, as well as VIBE S1.
VIBE Lenovo S1
VIBE Lenovo S1 is a unique smartphone equipped with two front camera dedicated to lovers Selfie that have been embedded in the casing of zakrzywianym glass on the rear panel. The smartphone debuted and has been designed (supposedly) at the request of consumers who appreciate pictures of breed. 8 megapixel primary camera is present in the company of an additional – 2 megapixels. Cameras are working simultaneously, and therefore after shooting is possible his subsequent, creative production with dekowanym applications. Lenovo allows, among other things applied to objects, remove unwanted people out of the frame, and combine images. The smartphone works with Lenovo Vibe Xtension Selfie Flash or pocket flash that can be connected in Stereo mini-jack 3.5 mm. Lenovo Vibe Xtension Selfie Flash with dimensions 68 x 36 x 12 mm and weighing ten grams has a built-in battery with a capacity of 80 mAh, which is able to perform 100 Selfie on one battery charge. It is also worth mentioning that the accessory has eight LEDs distributed.
The rear panel has been set while the 13-megapixel camera found in the company of two-tone LEDs illuminate the LED. The casing with a thickness of 7.8 millimeters was covered on both sides with glass Corning Gorilla third generation. Lenovo's performance in ensuring the S1 VIBE 8-core Mediatek MT6752 with a maximum clock frequency of 1.7 GHz, the 64-bit cores based on ARM architecture Cortex-A53. The SoC has received support from the 3 GB of RAM, and is responsible for the graphics, the Mali-T760 clocked at 700 MHz. Android version 5.0 Lollipop is presented in Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with a diagonal of 5.0 ". This combination resulted in approximately 441 pixels per inch. The screen is made in the IPS technology. Technical specifications of Lenovo Vibe S1 (metal body) with dimensions of 143.3 x 70.8 x 7.8 millimeters and weighing 132 grams, also includes: a housing unibody dual card slot nanosim), modem, 4G LTE (up to 150 Mbps) Dual Band network card working in the standard 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, 32GB of built-in internal memory, microSD reader (supports up to 128 GB), and the battery with 2500 mAh capacity. The smartphone will debut in November, and the price was set at $ 299.
Lenovo VIBE VIBE P1 and P1M
Lenovo Vibe and Vibe P1M P1 models are designed for demanding consumers who expect above-average device time on a single charge cycle. Both models are equipped with a manual switch to save energy, and also features a charging other mobile devices via a micro USB port with support for OTG. There were also a support for fast charging. Lenovo Vibe P1 is a much more interesting proposition, because it has a fingerprint scanner built into the Home button, contactless proximity technology (NFC) technology, Smart PA increases the sensations when listening or battery 5000 mAh.
Lenovo VIBE P1 – Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel density of pixels per inch is 401, the display with IPS technology, Gorilla Glass 3,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 8-core unit (4x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.5 GHz + 4x ARM Cortex-A53 with a clock frequency of 1.0 GHz) 64-bit operating system unit,
- GPU Adreno 405,
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3,
- Memory: 32 GB, expandable by using a microSD card reader (supports up to 128 GB)
- Camera: 5-megapixel video in 1080p,
- Camera: 13-megapikslowy camera ,, tunable LED
- Communication: contactless NFC contactless technology, Bluetooth 4.1 (Low Energy), dual band wireless module, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, the LTE modem (cat.4) up to 150 Mbps, a micro USB port, dual card slot nanosim,
- Battery: 5000 mAh calls to 49 h (2G), 44 h (3G), 45 hours (4G)
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Weight: 189 g
- Dimensions: 152.9 x 75.6 x 4.6-9.9 mm.
Lenovo VIBE P1M – Specification
- Display: 5.0-inch display with a HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, the screen with IPS technology,
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735P, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at 1.0 GHz, 64-bit operating system unit,
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory: 16 GB, expandable by using a microSD card reader (supports up to 32 GB)
- Camera: 5-megapixel,
- Camera: 8-megapikslowy camera ,, LED
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.1 (Low Energy), wireless module, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, the LTE modem (cat.4) up to 150 Mbps, a micro USB port, dual microSIM card slot,
- Battery: 4000 mAh calls to 36.5 h (2G), 16 h (3G), 16 h (4G)
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Weight: 148 g
- Dimensions: 141 x 71.8 x 9.3 mm.
Lenovo VIBE P1 debut in October, and VIBE P1M will appear in mid-September. The more powerful variant was priced at $ 279, while a version for less demanding involves an expense of $ 159.
Lenovo Phabs Plus
At the end of the Lenovo Phabs Plus, which dangerously approached the tablet devices – equipped with a 6.8-inch display. The heart of the Lenovo Phabs Plus is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) and is accompanied by 2 GB of RAM. For any kind of data and applications was booked 32 GB of built-in memory and also supports microSD card reader (hybrid). The rear panel has been embedded 13-megapixel main camera found in the company of a dual LEDs illuminate the LED and video calls was dedicated camera of 5 megapixels. Responsible for the quality of sound is Dolby Atmos, which according to the manufacturer allows for excellent sound reproduction opening up completely new possibilities and experiences when playing, watching or recording. Energy efficiency in the Lenovo Phabs Plus provides a battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh, and communications facilities as follows: modem LTE fourth category offering download speeds of up to 150 Mbps and send up to 50 Mbps dual card slot SIM (hybrid – microSIM + nanosim) Bluetooth 4.0, dual band wireless module, a micro USB port 2.0, as well as a GPS receiver. Google's Android system Lollipop enriched with VIBE UI interface is presented in Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) on a 6.8-inch display with IPS technology made from oleophobic coating. Components were closed in a nice design (made of metal) with a thickness of 7.6 millimeters and weighing 229 grams. Lenovo Phabs Plus is priced at $ 299. Later this year, it will debut on sale.