Recently we published a review most efficient phabletu from a Taiwanese company ASUS – ZenFone 2 with 4GB of RAM, which just debuted officially on sale on the Polish market. ASUS ZenFone 2 with 4GB of RAM is proposed on the Polish market in two versions: with 4-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor with a maximum clock frequency of 2.3GHz with integrated graphics chip PowerVR G6430 and 64 GB of onboard memory, and the Intel Atom Z3560 about timing of up to 1.8 GHz and 32 GB of memory for the user. Weaker model associated with the expense 1,499 zlotys, and more powerful version will cost 1,699 dollars. Phablet is available in stores Komputronik, the X-COM and RTV Euro AGD.
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) screen with IPS technology, Corning Gorilla Glass 3,
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM,
- NAND Memory: 32 GB / 64 GB, the possibility of further expansion through the use of a microSD card reader that supports cards up to 64 GB, an additional 5 GB ASUS WebStorage service.
- Camera: 13-megapixel sensor with dual LED Illuminates LED technology PixelMaster,
- Communication: LTE modem (cat.4) that provides downloads up to 150 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0, dual band network module uninterruptible working in a standard ac double microSIM card slot (Dual Active), GPS receiver with A-GPS and Russian GLONASS
- Battery: 3000 mAh,
- System: Google Android 5.0 Lollipop with the new interface ZenUI,
- Dimensions: 77.2 x 152.5 x 3.9 ~ 10.9 mm,
- Weight: 170 g.
source: press release