On the Polish market, ASUS officially debuted ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML), which is the most powerful variant equipped with 4 GB of RAM, as well as Full HD display. Phablet is proposed as part of the official pre- at a promotional price of 1,499 zlotys . Regular price is 1699 dollars.
ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML)
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) screen with IPS technology, Corning Gorilla Glass 3,
- Processor: 4-core Intel Atom Z3580 with a maximum clock frequency of 2.3GHz with integrated graphics chip PowerVR G6430 (support for OpenGL 3.0).
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM,
- NAND Memory: 64 GB, the possibility of further expansion through the use of a microSD card reader that supports cards up to 64 GB, an additional 5 GB ASUS WebStorage service.
- Camera: 13-megapixel sensor with dual LED Illuminates LED technology PixelMaster,
- Communication: LTE modem (Intel 7262 + Intel 2230), the fourth category that provides downloads up to 150 Mbpsi send up to 50 Mbps, Bluetooth V4.0, dual band network module uninterruptible working in a standard ac double microSIM card slot (Dual Active), GPS receiver with A -GPS and Russian GLONASS
- Battery: 3000 mAh, non-replaceable battery,
- System: Google Android 5.0 Lollipop,
- Dimensions: 77.2 x 152.5 x 3.9 ~ 10.9 mm,
- Weight: 170 g.