Gionee expanded range of smartphone features, inter alia, in a screen size of 4.5 ", 4-core central processing unit, as well as HotKnot. Gionee Pioneer P4S because of the question made its debut in the Indian market which is proposed for 7799 rupees, which after conversion gives us about 460 respectively.
Gionee Pioneer P4S – specification
- Display: 4.5-inch display with a resolution of FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels)
- Processor: 4-core MediaTek MT6582 clocked at 1.3 GHz (ARM Cortex A7)
- RAM: 1 GB
- NAND Memory: 8 GB + micro SD slot (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 2 megapixel,
- Camera: 5-megapixel with LED Illuminates LED
- Communication: dual SIM card slot (GSM + GSM), WiFi network card working in the standard N, Bluetooth, micro USB 2.0 port, GPS receiver, HotKnot (equivalent NFC)
- System: Google Android 4.4 KitKat,
- Battery: 1800 mAh, up to 386 hours in standby mode, up to 11 hours of talk time on 3G,
- Dimensions: 134.5 x 67.7 x 8.7 mm.