Phablet soon debut a new computer from a Chinese group Lenovo, which out of the box will work under the control of Google Android version 5.0 Lollipop. Lenovo A5860, because of the question appeared in the Chinese office certification (Tena), thus revealing to us the details of the implemented components.
Lenovo A5860 – Specification
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of HD (1,280 x 720 pixels) per inch pixel density is about 267,
- Processor: 4-core processor supplied by Taiwanese company MediaTek with frequency of 1.3 GHz, 64-bit unit (MediaTek MT6732 timing of undervalued?)
- RAM: 1 GB
- NAND Memory: 8 GB, the possibility of further expansion through the use of a microSD card reader that supports cards up to 32 GB,
- Camera: 2 megapixel,
- Camera: 8 megapixel sensor found in the company of a dual LED Illuminates LED
- Communication: LTE modem (cat.4) used to download data at speeds up to 150 Mbps ,,
- System: Android 5.0 Lollipop from Lenovo Vibe UI.