Pegas ASUS X002 smartphone is equipped with a 64-bit, 4-core processor supplied by Taiwanese company MediaTek. It is very important information that implemented the CPU is a real competitor for the Snapdragon 410, and the device can compete with Redmi 1s from Xiaomi, as was priced at $ 130. [Gallery] ASUS heart of the MediaTek MT6732 X002jest Pegas, which consists of four 64-bit core architecture based on ARM Cortex-A53, which are characterized by a clock speed of 1.5 GHz. Is responsible for the graphics, but graphics chip supplied by ARM – Mali-T760. Of course, do not run on 4G LTE modem equipment (cat.4) ensures maximum data transmission speeds up to 150 Mbps. Implemented much for the SoC. Pegas Other specifications ASUS X002 is as follows:
- Display: 5-inch display with a resolution IPS HD (1,280 x 720 pixels)
- RAM: 2 GB
- NAND Memory: 16 GB can be further expanded by using a microSD card reader,
- Camera: 8 megapixel sensor found in the company of LED Illuminates LED
- Front Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Battery: 2500 mAh,
- System: Google Android 4.4 KitKat overlaid on a graphical interface ASUS ZenUI.