Smartphones running Google Android are becoming cheaper and more low-budget proposals, as the high-end models continue to oscillate between three thousand US Dollars at the time of market launch. Obviously the cheaper product, including technical specifications poorer, and manufacturers are trying to us (the consumers) convince you that this is a good choice for beginners adventure Smart phones. Nothing could be further from the truth, as it may be, it will be your first, and at the same time last Android device. [Gallery] Nevertheless, the Chinese fashion magazines cleaning continues, a good example of this may (but need not) be GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite, which was valued at just 199 zlotys . It is at this point to consider whether the technical specification, which is below, could be better for that price? Or maybe GOCLEVER did everything in his power to propose one of the cheapest proposal? For these and other questions we will know the answer after the first test, but now I can add from myself that if soft is polished, as for example in the case of ZOPO ZP580, which I had the opportunity (private) test, a person with a smaller wallets and undemanding should be satisfied.
GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite – specification
- Display: 4.0-inch display with a resolution of WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) display with IPS technology, a five-point touch
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572 dual-core (ARM Cortex-A7) with frequency of 1.2 GHz,
- RAM: 512 MB
- NAND Memory: 4 GB + micro SD card slot (supports up to 32 GB)
- Camera: 3 megapixel sensor with LED Illuminates LED
- Front Camera: 0.3 megapixel,
- Communications: Bluetooth, dual SIM card slot, WiFi module working in a standard N, GPS receiver with A-GPS
- Battery: 1300 mAh, up to six hours of talk time, up to 125 hours standby,
- System: Google Android 4.4 KitKat,
- Dimensions: 125 x 65 x 9.3 mm,
- Weight: 102 g.
And finally, it is worth noting that every person who decides to buy a Quantum 400 GOCLEVER online store Lite X-COM to the seventh of December this year, will receive a gift nanopodkładkę gel.