HTC Desire D820us is another upcoming proposal Taiwanese company HTC, which will use the power latent in the system supplied by MediaTek. Phablet appeared in the Chinese office of certification, so we have a technical specification.But before we get to it is worth mentioning that the HTC Desire D820us, is nothing but another version presented at the IFA 2014 in Berlin, HTC Desire 820 with 8-core (64-bit) processor Snapdragon 615.
HTC Desire D820us – Specification
- Display: 5.5-inch display with HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels)
- Processor: 8-core MediaTek MT6752 with frequency of 1.7 GHz,
- RAM: 2 GB
- NAND Memory: 16 GB + Micro SD card slot,
- Camera: 13-megapixel sensor with LED Illuminates LED video recording quality FHD 1080p
- Front Camera: 8 megapixel,
- System: Google Android 4.4 KitKat,
- Dimensions: 157.7 × 78.74 × 7.74 mm,
- Weight: 154 g.
MediaTek MT6752 was equipped with eight 64-bit cores, which are based on ARM architecture Cortex-A53. The cores are characterized by a maximum clock frequency of 1.7 GHz level. Responsible for the graphics, while y is the integrated graphics chip ARM Mali-T760. Source: Tena via gizchina