CT Tech News reports about the next smartphone from Motorola – Motorola Moto Luge, which this time will not leave the American market, as it will take place with Moto X + 1, and the Moto G2. The unit is dedicated to the American operator Verizon and will be available from August 28 this year.
Motorola Moto Luge- specification
- Display: 4.3-inch display, Corning Gorilla Glass,
- Processor: dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor S4 (MSM8960) clocked at a frequency of 1.5 GHz,
- GPU Adreno 225,
- RAM: 1 GB,
- NAND Memory: 8 GB + micro SD card slot (supports up to 32 GB),
- Camera: 8 megapixel with LED Illuminates LED movies in Full HD 1080p
- Front Camera: recording video in HD 720p
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, LTE modem,
- Battery: 2000 mAh,
- System: Android 4.4 KitKat.