The network leaked the technical specifications and a photo of the latest smartphone of the Taiwanese company, which will make its debut on the Japanese market as the successor of the HTC J Butterfly. It is therefore necessary to determine what you can expect from HTC J Butterfly (2014), who at the beginning of last month tested was popular application AnTuTu benchmark.
HTC J Butterfly (2014) – Specification
- Display: SuperLCD3 matrix with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), the lack of information on the diagonal, but probably it will be five inches,
- Processor: 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) with a clock frequency of 2.5 GHz,
- GPU Adreno 330,
- RAM: 2 GB,
- Memory: 16 GB + micro SD card slot,
- Camera: dual camera with 5-megapixel sensor and 28 mm F/2.0 maximum aperture, the HTC ImageChip 2 with HDR
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0, dual-band network card working in a standard ac LTE modem,
- System: Google Android 4.4.2 KitKat with the overlay on the interface HTC Sense 6.0,
- Additional Information: The front speakers with technology BoomSound, waterproof, non-replaceable battery.