On the thirteenth of May this year, Motorola has planned a press conference, during which, among others, will debut the Motorola Moto E, does not exclude the presentation of the mysterious smartphone Moto X +1 (considered the second generation of the popular Motorola Moto X). However, we are interested in the first.Earlier this month, one thousand three hundred pieces of Motorola Moto E landed on the Indian airport , and its value was fixed at 8,229,293 Indian rupees, which means that one copy of smartfopnu costs around 6330 Indian rupees. After conversion gives us less than 320 dollars. Of course this is wholesale price, and therefore it is possible that the smartphone will be available for around $ 400, which is really attractive price whereas the following technical specifications.
Motorola Moto E – Specifications
- Display: 4.3-inch display with HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels),
- Processor: Dual Core 1.2 GHz clocked,
- RAM: 1 GB,
- NAND Memory: 4 GB + (probably a slot for a micro SD card)
- Camera: 5-megapixel,
- Communication: dual SIM card slot, Bluetooth,
- System: Google Android 4.4 KitKat,
- Battery: 1900 mAh,
- Dimensions: 124.8 x 64.8 x 6.2 mm.
Source: zauba via GSMArena