We took a closer look at what myPhone'a FUN, dual SIM and equipped with the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and large sized battery. On the inside, the layout of the Mali-400 MP and dual-core ARM Cortex-A7. Is the smartphone will be smartFUN'em and provide a lot of wholesome entertainment? We'll find out soon!
Specifications myPhone'a FUN:
- Display: 4calowa matrix WVGA (480×800)
- Processor: Dual Core ARM Cortex-A7 1.2 GHz, graphics Mali-400 MP
- RAM / memory: 500 MB / 4 GB
- Battery: Li-Ion 1700 mAh
- System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Main camera / Front: 3.2 megapixel, flash / VGA
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, microUSB 2.0
- Network: HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), EDGE, UMTS (900/2100 MHz)
- Dimensions and weight: 126 x 64.4 x 11.15 mm, 134.3 grams
- Additional features include: performing 360 degree panorama, audio amplifier YAMAHA
Out of the box myPhone FUN doing a very good impression. It is an elegant and classic design reminiscent of Android smartphones. The operating system itself has not remained untouched, and you will come across a few tidbits in the application list. The most characteristic feature, however, are a set of headphones, the cord-shaped pasta intensely eye-catching orange color. Someone really put to the item does not go unnoticed. The rest of the experience I will make a review, and until then I encourage you to leaving comments with questions about the phone.