It has a large screen, but comfortable in the hand. Looks good, but is made mostly of plastic. It does not cost much, but to offer a really good deal. LG Optimus L7 II, is being discussed here is the third in order of smartphone belonging to the family refreshed Swiftów. Is the higher the number of signs, the closer to the ideal? We take for testing!
Specifications LG Optimus L7 II:
- Display: 4.3-inch display with IPS technology WVGA (480×800)
- Processor: dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8225 clocked at Play 1 GHz, Adreno 203
- RAM / memory: 768 MB / 4 GB
- Battery Capacity: 2460 mAh with the technology SIO +
- System: Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.1.2 enhanced with a proprietary cap
- Main camera / front: 8-megapixel, flash, autofocus / VGA
- Communication: Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, microUSB 2.0, NFC
- Network: HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, GSM (850/900/1800/1900), EDGE, UMTS (900.2100)
- Dimensions and weight: 121.5 mm x 66.6 mm x 9.7 mm, 118 grams
- Additional features include: Quick Memo, Safety Care, Quick Translator
Soon the full review!
Initially, I can tell that the LG Optimus L7 II is really a great display that keeps your eyes off of each other. The manufacturer also boasts on his blog The technology used in the creation of links to, inter alia, what L7 II. Is that translate into higher mileage? It will turn out! I test yet and I'm looking right words to accurately describe a smartphone, so go ahead and leave in the comments to the article questions bothering you about your phone. Ready review will be published with the answers!