Pięciocalowy TRILUMINOS display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) clock speed on the powerful and Adreno 330 graphics What else? Integrated, 20.7-megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor with a diagonal 1/2, 3 inch Sony G lens board of brightness f / 2,0 and, of course, fully compatible with modules DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100. Sony Xperia Z1 This is the waterproof, just like its predecessor.
The camera makes a difference
Besides the already mentioned cameras, Xperia Z1 itself can boast of a great photographic system. First, we get a wide angle. Second – aperture at f / 2,0. Matrix itself also deserve attention, as its size is alive removed from traditional CDs. Nay, even the modification introduced here "aparatowego" Image Processor – BIONZ processor for Mobile.
Xperia Camera Applications
At the Berlin conference, Sony discussed, amongst others, Social service Live, allowing you to conduct your own streaming using Facebook profile. There is also the Info-Eye, which is a kind of visual search option. After the capture of the picture books or music CDs, your smartphone will give you all the information on a tray on the topic. Timeshift Burst is an option similar to that already present in the competition, but also admirable. Built-in camera captures 61 images in two seconds – the rise in the second half before and half a second after you press the shutter button. The last thing is the effect of AR, or augmented reality technology, which we will learn more soon.
A little more about the specifications …
Paul in yesterday's leaks covered all the technical information that only they could, but just a reminder:
- Display: 5-inch display TRILUMINOS and X-Reality Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels,
- Processor: 4-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) clocked at 2.2 GHz,
- GPU Adreno 330,
- RAM: 2 GB,
- NAND Memory: 16 GB + microSD card slot up to 64 GB,
- Camera: Front – 2 megapixel Full HD 1080p
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 GPS + GLONASS, DLNA, MHL, NFC, WiFi with WiFi Hotspot feature, LTE
- Battery: 3000 mAh provides up to 880 hours in standby mode
- System: Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean,
- Case: Waterproof – IP55/IP58,
- Dimensions: 144 x 74 x 8.5 mm,
- Weight: 170 g
- Body color: white, black, purple.